Soulless Destroyers of People's Lives and the Planet
|“Watch Money. Money is a barometer of a society’s virtue.
“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion -- when you see that in order to produce, you need permission from men who produce nothing -- when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors -- when you see men get richer by graft and pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you -- when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice -- you may know that our society is doomed.
“Money is so noble a medium that it does not compete with guns and it does not make terms with brutality. It will not permit a country to survive as half-property, half-loot. Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men’s protection, and the base of a moral existence” -- Ayn Rand**
**New World Peace.com develops Ayn Rand’s concept of money as “the base of a moral existence” as:
-- Money as a non-object is the basis of a moral existence
-- Money used in a positive direction is the basis of a moral existence
-- Liberation of all life is the basis of a moral existence
1. “Get Us Out of the IMF” by Congressman Ron Paul
2. “Globalization And the Singularity” by James Jaeger
3. “Kill and Lie for Security” by Anonymous
4. “Industry Attacks on Dissent And Free Speech: From Rachel Carson to Oprah” by alternet
5. “Global Water Crisis” by democracynow.org
6. “World Water Nightmare, 2001 - 2025” by Susan Bryce. Excerpt from the article entitled, “HydroDollars - The Privatisation of Water” in the May - June 2001 issue of Nexus Magazine
“Here we are, sitting around dispassionately discussing “bunker busters” and other atrocities, just like the Germans did when they mused about that ripe smell coming from Auschwitz. Hmmm, maybe the Congress really does represent the citizens, and people really do want a war. Is it good for business? Will it be fruitful for the kids and grandkids? What will the Earth look like after the guys get done with smashing everything in space and below to smithereens? Does anybody care? Or will we all be eating our poisoned burgers purchased from greedy multinational tycoons, while watching our TV’s and gulping down Prozac and dreaming of that next vacation to Disneyland (or perhaps a cruise-to Alaska, our last frontier. See the polar bears before they die…). We need to get together and resist this. This is seriously bad, and it’s happening NOW” -- Jane on the Independent Newswire.
The Powers Destroying the World through Earth Shattering Weapons, and A Corporate Policy that Allows Pillaging and Destruction of the Environment are Busy Installing Earth-Friendly Energy and Water Savers for Themselves that They Will Not Furnish for the Rest of Us
7. Post Apocalypse Style Homesteads And a Policy March Towards WWIII. An article by BD with an introductory comment by Stew on the Independent Newswire
8. “Genetically Modified Crop Damages Environment But Not Pests, Says Study” by John Vidal
9. The Death of Mountains and Vomiting Cows. Excerpts from an article entitled, “The Biggest Ecological Disaster in the History of Europe Has Been Given the Green Light” by Ion Longin Popescu
To First Article of this Menu
To Next Menu: E. Fascisizing the World - Shoot to Kill - Nation-States Line Up to the New SS World Order - Attacking the Democratic Constitutions