What the U.S. Now Has on the Books
|At least 470 significant emergency powers statutes without time limitations. These statutes delegate to the President extensive discretionary powers, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing ways. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule this country without reference to normal constitutional processes. These emergency powers statutes are invoked by a Presidential declaration of a state of national emergency.
What this means is that every time the President calls an emergency, the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) can come in and suspend constitutional rights under a police state.
What are some of the Executive Orders to be used by the President? Here is a list of some of them.
- EO 10995, authorizing the suspension of the freedom of speech and the commanding of all communication media.
- EO 10997, authorizing the takeover of electrical systems and other fuel sources.
- EO 10998, providing for the government control of food sources, including farms.
- EO 10999, which authorizes the control or confiscation of the nation’s transportation sources, public and private.
- EO 11000, providing for the takeover of all health, education, and welfare functions and facilities.
- EO 11002, authorizing a national registering of the populace.
- EO 11003, authorizing the takeover of all airplanes and airports.
- EO 11004, which gives the government mandate to relocate populations from one area to another.
- EO 11005, which provides for the government to take over railways, waterways, and public storage facilities.
- EO 12148, authorizing the federal Emergency Management Agency to take over the executive functions of the government.
25 January 2002
Information by Dick Eastman
To next article for Declaring Independence and A State of Global Rebellion
Phase 1 “Know” Menu
Looking for Justice in All the Wrong Places Menu
Covering Up the Cover Up Menu
The Reality of Israeli Zionist Infiltration Menu
Are We On the Path of Expanding Liberty or Tyranny?
Declaring Independence and A State of Global Rebellion Menu
A Picture of the Stars and A Voice from the Ethers Menu
Interim Addendums During Phase 1